Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heya! ^____^

3 posters

Go down

Heya! ^____^ Empty Heya! ^____^

Post by shiratori Tue May 21, 2013 5:53 pm

Hi, since the others except Yui don't know me yet, here's my introduction: My name is Shiratori or N33t, I'm 24 years old (I know too old T.T) and from Germany. I'm a cleaner/typesetter and I'm currently working on Hitorimi Haduki-san to.
I've been a Hikikomori for several years so despite my age my experience in interacting with other people is probably on the level of Hazuki-san (inside joke, hehe). So don't see me as an adult or anything, I'm actually pretty childish xD

Well as you can guess my hobby is manga + anime. My favorite genres are romance and comedy. As far as Anime goes, I really like Ano Hana and Ika Musume. As for manga though, I don't have a single favorite. I'm really addicted to manga though, especially since there are much more manga than anime that match my tastes. I'm reading manga whenever I can Very Happy

As for my personal life.. well. I stopped being a Hikikomori recently and I'm actually going to school again starting this summer. Yay! My current longterm goals in life are to master Japanese and eventually move to Japan somewhen. But that's going to take quite a while...

Well, I hope this insight in my life was somewhat interesting and I'm looking forward to having fun with all of you! Very Happy
shiratori
shiratori
Admin

Back to top Go down

Heya! ^____^ Empty Re: Heya! ^____^

Post by Plumdrop Wed May 22, 2013 10:24 am

Hi! Nice to meet you! Very Happy
Plumdrop
Plumdrop
Proofreader

http://PinkutoMomo32.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Soushii Sat May 25, 2013 3:52 pm

shiratori wrote:Hi, since the others except Yui don't know me yet, here's my introduction: My name is Shiratori or N33t, I'm 24 years old (I know too old T.T) and from Germany. I'm a cleaner/typesetter and I'm currently working on Hitorimi Haduki-san to.
I've been a Hikikomori for several years so despite my age my experience in interacting with other people is probably on the level of Hazuki-san (inside joke, hehe). So don't see me as an adult or anything, I'm actually pretty childish xD

Well as you can guess my hobby is manga + anime. My favorite genres are romance and comedy. As far as Anime goes, I really like Ano Hana and Ika Musume. As for manga though, I don't have a single favorite. I'm really addicted to manga though, especially since there are much more manga than anime that match my tastes. I'm reading manga whenever I can Very Happy

As for my personal life.. well. I stopped being a Hikikomori recently and I'm actually going to school again starting this summer. Yay! My current longterm goals in life are to master Japanese and eventually move to Japan somewhen. But that's going to take quite a while...

Well, I hope this insight in my life was somewhat interesting and I'm looking forward to having fun with all of you! Very Happy

Somehow you remind me of myself.
Soushii
Soushii
Editor

http://miketsukamisoushii.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum