Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings, Ni hao, Annyeong, Konnichiwa~

2 posters

Go down

Greetings, Ni hao, Annyeong, Konnichiwa~ Empty Greetings, Ni hao, Annyeong, Konnichiwa~

Post by Zephynel Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:00 pm

Heyo all,

I'm Zephynel, a new translator in the making for Ciel Scans. (C-E)
I'm very happy to start working here ^.^
I play a load of games (feel free to ask heh) and also play the flute and the piano.

So here's my generic profile: When not hunting for mayonnaise jars, Zeph likes fluting, pianoing, skiing, and looking at dried ink on processed dead tree carcasses. Zeph is also a collector of sorts, and collects airplane throw-up bags, umbrellas, stuffed animals, and currency. Zeph would like a terrier and call it "Sparta". Ideally, Zeph would introduce their terrier as "This is Sparta".
Zeph is now here, as opposed to no where, which is exactly where you can find Zeph's brain.
Deep up, Zeph is a psychopathic egomaniac and believes that just about everything Zeph does is flalwess. If there was one place Zeph'd like to visit it'd be Alaska; one person Zeph'd want to be, it'd be a superhero; one thing Zeph'd want to have, it'd be an adventure; and one person Zeph'd want to love, it'd be Jesus.
If you have any questions, or have found Zeph's friend Niseag, please contact Zeph.

Ciao ciao for now,

Zeph

Zephynel
Chinese Translator

Back to top Go down

Greetings, Ni hao, Annyeong, Konnichiwa~ Empty Re: Greetings, Ni hao, Annyeong, Konnichiwa~

Post by ~Iris~ Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:48 pm

Welcome to the group! ^_^
~Iris~
~Iris~
Admin

http://myanimelist.net/profile/_Iris_

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum