Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well Hello!

3 posters

Go down

Well Hello! Empty Well Hello!

Post by ~Iris~ Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:58 pm

Hello everyone! Just joined this wonderful group and decided to introduce myself!

I guess I'll tell you guys about me then... Though I really don't know what to say Very Happy 

Name's Iris, at least online haha. I applied on here as a quality checker but I'm going to be learning how to do other things and then I'll see if I can apply for other  jobs too.

Obviously I love manga, I probably spend a very large amount of my day reading it, and I'm not even going to bore you with the many favorites that I have because that list is long. tongue 

Favorite genres are fantasy, comedy, romance, and adventure though I really just read whatever catches my interest.

I applied here because I figured I shouldn't just be a silent reader and actually contribute haha!Rolling Eyes Plus I'm finally out of High School and have tons of free time on my hands! Thank goodness that torture is over!

I'm going to be continuing my education in the fall, majoring in English, my favorite subject.

I love to read, not just manga, my room is covered in books... I think I have four bookshelves...

Oh and I do some writing, though I can't say if it's any good or not. scratch 

Anyway I think I've bored you enough with talk of myself, I'm glad to be a part of Ciel Scans!
~Iris~
~Iris~
Admin

http://myanimelist.net/profile/_Iris_

Back to top Go down

Well Hello! Empty Re: Well Hello!

Post by shiratori Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:08 pm

Welcome! Very Happy
shiratori
shiratori
Admin

Back to top Go down