Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Lil Project Suggestion

2 posters

:: General :: Suggestions

Go down

A Lil Project Suggestion Empty A Lil Project Suggestion

Post by Xin Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:44 am

Ehh, I really have no idea where to post this so please pardon me if I got it wrong...

Anyway, I wonder if it is possible to pick up the series "Tengoku" aka Heaven's Prison.There hasn't been a release in nearly a decade and the group on it previously essentially dropped it. It's a pretty good manga and there are chinese raws on 99mh. It won't be easy since it's lagging by 80 chapters now but I'm up for it Very Happy
Xin
Xin
Chinese Translator

Back to top Go down

A Lil Project Suggestion Empty Re: A Lil Project Suggestion

Post by Xin Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:51 am

Ok wrong...reposted under Staff
Xin
Xin
Chinese Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by shiratori Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:59 am

Hey,

sorry I haven't seen this thread until now. Uhm, if you're translating we can pick it up of course, luckily we have enough staff that's hungry for work Razz

I wanted you to translate something else after Haduki-san though, can you manage 2 projects at once?
shiratori
shiratori
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xin Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:19 am

Depends on what that would be...Shocked 

But I did some reseach on it after I posed this and one of my friends mentioned that it's been licensed in Italy so that would mean a no right?
Xin
Xin
Chinese Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by shiratori Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:02 am

Well why should we care about copyright in Italy? Although I think you should ask Yui about that.

The manga I wanted you to translate is Mozuya-san Gyakujousuru. It has a more seinen feel to it and is about a tsundere girl struggling through her life. I hope it suits your tastes more than Haduki-san Smile
The translator I previously gave it to has pretty much become inactive and we need someone who's gonna translate it. The manga got a LOT of text though, just to warn you. Chinese raws can be found here.
shiratori
shiratori
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xin Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:02 am

A LOT is an understatement xD. This is one crazy manga but it seems interesting enough so I'll give it a try then. After Haduki is completed, of course.
Xin
Xin
Chinese Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by shiratori Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:13 pm

Xin wrote:A LOT is an understatement xD. This is one crazy manga but it seems interesting enough so I'll give it a try then. After Haduki is completed, of course.
Thanks. Well, you're not the only one who's going to suffer. I have to typeset it after all XD
shiratori
shiratori
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down